Welcome

I am glad you're here,
but I'm not anymore. . . You can find me over on Wordpress
Hope to see you there!

December 16, 2009

I'm moving

I'm heading over to Wordpress.com, I might be back but I doubt it. There are more themes and wigets availble. I've used Wordpress.com in my classroom for awhile now and have become very comfortable with it so I figured that it made sense for me to migrate my personal blog over there too. So come check it out and leave me a comment about which site you prefer and why, maybe I'll come back if enough people complain. Of course, for that to happen people have to actually be reading this. . .
So you can find me here from now on:  http://talesofan8thgradenothing.wordpress.com/ 
Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of that??