Welcome

I am glad you're here,
but I'm not anymore. . . You can find me over on Wordpress
Hope to see you there!

October 29, 2009

"25" things about me

25, no 27 Random Things

1. Spiders and snakes creep me out – there, now everyone knows.

2. Given the opportunity, I would eat donuts until I was physically unable, and even that may not stop me.

3. I didn’t think I was going to love it as much as I do but. . . I LOVE teaching.

4. I think I’m hilarious . . . don’t you?

5. Jennie makes me a better person.

6. When I am fully bald, and the process has already begun, I will get a tattoo of hair on my head.

7. I really enjoy driving fast on winding roads.

8. Being in nature, whether it’s the beach, forest, field, recharges me.

9. Litterbugs make me ANGRY, please don’t make me angry.

10. Yes, I am actually this calm all the time.

11. When I have an opinion I’ll tell you, for most of the little crap however – I just don’t care one way or another.

12. I am a technology geek – a technophile.

13. I have broken 10 bones.

14. I’ve never had any stitches, though I should have.

15. Heights terrify me.

16. Disney World has captivated me – you can blame Jennie.

17. Kids and animals love me – perhaps because I am one.

18. I enjoy cooking, and I am good. I have a Zen method of cooking – things just come together, I don’t cook with a plan, it never works out when I do.

19. I like cartoons.

20. I like elephants, we have quite a few in our house.

21. Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism all fascinate me; I find myself agreeing with many of their teachings and beliefs.

22. I do not believe in “God,” “Jesus” or the lies of Christianity. Read God Against the Gods: The History of the War Between Monotheism and Polytheism by Jonathan Kirsch

23. I love words, it’s why I love reading, why I love writing – even though I don’t very often, and part of the reason I love music.

24. The world is a beautiful place, this is why I love photography; I like to take photos and look at them.

25. I can be socially awkward. I have trouble making small talk and caring about inane details about your life.

26. I am going through a ‘geeky’ phase; it has lasted about 31 years so far.

27. I have a degree in English, but numbers don’t scare me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of that??