Welcome

I am glad you're here,
but I'm not anymore. . . You can find me over on Wordpress
Hope to see you there!

May 11, 2009

Summer Reading

The discussion has been started about summer reading requirements for 6th, 7th, and 8th graders. One teacher remarked that she would not be comfortable listing books that she hadn't read herself. I feel that way too, the problem is that I haven't read too many books that are at an 8th grade level. Since beginning to teach 8th grade I've started to read the books that my students are into. Hopefully with a little research online and some discussion with other teachers I should be able to come up with a list of books that students can choose 2-3 from to read over the summer. I welcome suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of that??